We, can help you plan your vacation to the exotic & exciting locations all over India which many include the sunny beaches of Goa, The Taj Mahal in Agra, The back waters of Kerala, the beautiful palaces in Rajasthan and many
Alternately, if you wish to stay locally during your visit, our Dental Tourism planners make booking and
arrange day trips and weekends getaways to exhilarating destinations around Mumbai. Also included is a complimentary pick-up
n drop service for international clients.
At Savitri dental Hospital
with their travel partners will be able to take care of your
exciting tour packages
along with excellent dental treatment. At our place we can arrange for
your flight schedules, car rental, and accommodation with reputed hoteliers nearby the clinic place at very reasonable rates.
We are located in Allahabad from where many exotic and exciting Indian locations, including sunny
beaches at Goa, beautiful palaces at Rajasthan, back waters at Kerala, Taj Mahal
at Agra and
many more are easily approachable. Airfares are surprisingly cheap from Mumbai and within India, making a holiday extension
very attractive and affordable. We can arrange and book day trips and weekend getaways to exciting destinations within and
around New Delhi
. India is a land blessed with the best of natural beauty, architectural
manifestations, cultural and religious art forms, and in the recent years it has also carved a wonderful niche for itself
on the world business map. It’s any travel enthusiast’s paradise due to the wide variety of holidaying options it has on
offer from trekking along the wonderful hill ranges to soaking up the sun by the warm and sunny beaches, from art exploration
at the wonderful old edifices to chilling out in the beautiful hill stations. India is also one of the most preferred
destinations for medical treatment as it is home some of the best medical practices in the world. This includes cosmetic
dental procedures at top notch facilities under the hands of the best dental experts, and the low treatment prices becoming
the icing on the cake. For the patient seeking affordable and quality cosmetic dental procedures, India sure comes across as
Dental Tourism In India Packages
- Procedure: Cost of the Healthcare procedure quoted by Doctor.
- Return Air tickets: dental would be pleased to book your and the accompanied person's return air tickets with the airline of your choice.
- Transfers: Airport to Accommodation (Hotel), For Pre and Post procedure consultations and procedure, Accommodation (Hotel) to Airport.
- Personal bilingual Assistant: For Pre and post procedure consultation sessions, Procedure session, Local city tours and Airport transfers.
- Accommodation: You can choose the category of Hotel -the applicable price of package varies accordingly.
- Local City Tour: 01day – Local sight seeing and market visit.
- Personal Communication device: Cellular phone for the use during your stay in India.
- Post procedure luxury vacation tour: A post procedure luxury vacation tour to any exotic destination of your choice in India, Nepal or Bhutan.
- Breakfast, Meals and Beverages.
- Incidental travel and stop over costs.
Approximate Cost Comparison
- Incidental medical costs.
Travelling and accommodation in India (Dental Tourism In India )
Getting There by Air
The major airports are located in Bombay, Calcutta, Delhi, Cochin and
Chennai and are served by India’s own international airlines, the Air India and Indian Airlines as well as leading foreign
airlines such as the Swissair, Lufthansa, KLM, Singapore Airlines, Gulf Air, Delta, and Cathay Pacific. Getting There by Road
Roadways connect India with very few neighbouring countries, namely Pakistan, Nepal and
Bangladesh. Getting Around by Car
Since the traffic is pretty congested, it is advisable to
opt for chauffeur driven cars that are available in the main tourist centres and also have approval from the Government of
India Tourist Office. Self drive cars can be availed at the major metros and will require you to have an international
deriving permit. Getting Around by Taxi
Metered and non-metered taxi services, and rickshaws
are available throughout the country. Make sure to have the meter flagged if there is one before the journey begins or
negotiate and agree on a price before embarking in case the meter is absent. Getting Around by Bus
India has an extensive network of bus services connecting all parts of the country. Getting
Around by Rail
India also has a widespread network of rail services connecting all major cities. These include
luxury trains, local trains connecting different parts of the state, broad gauge services in hilly areas, express trains,
fast passengers and special trains.